- Any information collected will be stored on a database by our third party consultants, Meeting Place Communications (MPC), who operate this website on behalf of Mayfields.
- We will not provide any of your personal information to any other companies or individuals without your permission and we will not pass on your personal information to any third party for any other sales or marketing purposes. This applies to all information which we collect in the course of the community consultation, including specific feedback, opinions, names, addresses, contact details and e-mail addresses.
- The only circumstances in which the information that you provide may be passed onto external bodies or institutions is when a planning application is submitted to a local authority. In this case, the feedback responses you provide may be reproduced, either in summary or verbatim, in a document produced for the council, which will set out details of the community consultation that has been undertaken. However, these responses will be anonymised, so your personal details will never be provided in conjunction with the feedback responses.
- Similar to other commercial websites, this website uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how the website is used.
- Cookies are small text files that are saved on to the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the operators of the website.
- Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, the time spent on the website and the number of visitors to different parts of a website.
- The table below explains the cookies used on this website and the reasons for their use.
|Cookie acceptance||CookiesAccepted||This cookie is used to record if a user has visited this website previously and therefore is not shown the cookie banner message. To withdraw your consent after accepting this cookie, delete the CookiesAccepted cookie. Find out how at www.aboutcookies.org|
|Google Analytics||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|Session cookie||JSESSIONID||This is a Session-specific cookie for identification.|
|Squarespace||Crumb||This works with JSESSIONID to prevent cross-site request forgery.|
|Squarespace||Secureauthtoken||This is the main token dropped on SSL to identify the unique ID of the member account.|
|Squarespace||Securedirect||This cookie is dropped on non-SSL connection for the purpose of redirecting to SSL.|
|Squarespace||SS_MID||This cookie identifies a unique visitor. No visitor information is stored except a unique ID dropped on visitors to the site.|
|Squarespace||ss_cid||This is cookie is used to identify a unique user for Squarespace Metrics. The value assigned is a random GUID, and no personally identifying information is associated with this cookie. It’s purpose is to determine uniqueness of the user (unique visitor). This cookie expires after 2 years.|
|Squarespace||ss_cvisit||This cookie is used to identify a user’s session (visit). The value assigned is the timestamp of the initial page view for a session. This does not collect personally identifying information. This cookie expires after 30 minutes.|
|Pingdom||PRUM_EPISODES||This Cookie is for tracking performance (page load time, etc). Same bucket as Google Analytics with regard to anonymous monitoring.|